Vegan Lasagna (Using Nafsika Mozza and Beyond Meat Ground Beef)
Posted by Shobha Negi on
Oven-ready Lasagna Noodles
Nafsika Mozzarella (available on our site)
Beyond Meat Ground Beef (available on our site)
Your choice of vegetables, diced
Cook Beyond Meat ground beef in fry pan with spices.
Sauté diced vegetables in fry pan and combine with cooked Beyond meat.
Grease Lasagna pan and layer with tomato sauce.
4. Line the bottom of the pan with lasagna noodles and once again cover in tomato sauce.
5 Spread a layer of the cooked vegetables down and sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella.
6. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and sauce.
7. Again, layer cooked vegetables down and sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella.
8. Finally lay down a layer of noodles and sauce.
9. Sprinkle with Mozzarella on top.
10. Cook for 40 minutes at 350F
11. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.